Yep! That's what we are going to be on this blog.
Hello to all my sassy blog moms that are staying home and loving every minute of it. (WAVING:))
Ok, so I guess I need to explain what is going on with me and this blog. First off, I am just here trying to share my thoughts and views with women who are in my same situation.
I was a single mom for a long time and had to work all the time and rely on daycare and my family to help raise my daughter as I struggled to make a living. Thennnnnn....One wonderful day I met the man of my dreams, of all places to meet someone, i met him online in a chat room. YES! A chat room.
Ok, so we met, we fell in love, we got married and now instead of being a SassyNcChic, I am a SassyCajunMom. I moved to Louisiana from N.C. 4 years ago. Which brings me to the staying at home and being a wife and mother and loving it. YES! I love it and am very thankful that I get to do this.
I am always trying to find new and fun ways to make some extra money online and from now on it will be even that much more exciting because I will have you guys to take this journey with me. Sooooooooo....if you are interested and want to come along....WE will be the Sassy Blog Moms and meet here everyday to catch up on things and get to know each other and help one another in this journey we call life as a wife and mom.
At the moment I love doing surveys and giving my opinions online and the benefit is I do make money. Not get rich kind of money, but get to go shopping this week kind of money. I am sure you know what I mean. :)
Tonight or tomorrow I will add the links to the survey sites that I am a member of. That way if you are interested you can go join and get started as well.
Ok Sassy Blog Moms, until I see you again......take care and God Bless!
Hello to all my sassy blog moms that are staying home and loving every minute of it. (WAVING:))
Ok, so I guess I need to explain what is going on with me and this blog. First off, I am just here trying to share my thoughts and views with women who are in my same situation.
I was a single mom for a long time and had to work all the time and rely on daycare and my family to help raise my daughter as I struggled to make a living. Thennnnnn....One wonderful day I met the man of my dreams, of all places to meet someone, i met him online in a chat room. YES! A chat room.
Ok, so we met, we fell in love, we got married and now instead of being a SassyNcChic, I am a SassyCajunMom. I moved to Louisiana from N.C. 4 years ago. Which brings me to the staying at home and being a wife and mother and loving it. YES! I love it and am very thankful that I get to do this.
I am always trying to find new and fun ways to make some extra money online and from now on it will be even that much more exciting because I will have you guys to take this journey with me. Sooooooooo....if you are interested and want to come along....WE will be the Sassy Blog Moms and meet here everyday to catch up on things and get to know each other and help one another in this journey we call life as a wife and mom.
At the moment I love doing surveys and giving my opinions online and the benefit is I do make money. Not get rich kind of money, but get to go shopping this week kind of money. I am sure you know what I mean. :)
Tonight or tomorrow I will add the links to the survey sites that I am a member of. That way if you are interested you can go join and get started as well.
Ok Sassy Blog Moms, until I see you again......take care and God Bless!
1 comment:
waving back, and thanks for the links! ;-)
Post a Comment